The Honda Fit has exceptional fuel economy and impresses critics with generous cargo room, a spacious back seat and pleasant ride, making it a standout among small hatchbacks.
The Fit has always been known as one of the best-packaged cars in the market, providing acres of space in a small, practical hatchback body. Ultra-high-strength steel is used to increase the body’s structural rigidity, whereas the trailing arms for the torsion beam rear suspension were shortened, allowing the rear axles to be moved backwards, and hence allowing more legroom in the back seats.
The fuel tank still sits in the same location as in its predecessors – under the floor pan – albeit flatter than before. All very technical, but innovative too.
Round the sides, the clean sheet metal features a waistline where the door handles are, stretching out to the rear. The line becomes increasingly well-defined towards the rear of the car, before merging with the rear lights and shaping the rear end.
The kinked rear quarter window is a nod to the previous generation Fits, which also feature this design cue. Overall, the sharp lines, large air intakes (in the front) and outlets (at the back), and fun styling gives the car plenty of character.
The dashboard has been significantly simplified over the previous Honda Fit, which was festooned with many buttons and controls. A touchscreen multimedia system (not fitted to the test car) takes centre stage, while the touch sensitive air-conditioning control is a joy to behold and to use.
The seats move and fold in so many ways to accommodate bulky items such as bicycles to IKEA shopping, requiring little hard work for the seats to work their magic.
Buckling children up on child booster seats at the rear is a doddle too – the door is large and provides plenty of access. The boot floor is low and the access is wide too, making loading large and heavy items easier.
As usual, Honda’s fit and finish is good, and quality materials are seen and felt around the cabin.
The colours below are for illustration purposes only.
To verify or check colour availability, please contact any of our Sales Consultant or call us on our hotline at +65 6585-5555.
Brilliant Sporty Blue Metallic
Standard Equipment, Features & Options
- 14 Inches Steel Wheels + Steel Radial Tire (175 / 70r14 84s) + Full Wheel Cap
- High Heat Rays Absorption/Front Section Glass With A UV Cut Function
- The Heat Ray System Rear Window Defogger
- Micro Antenna
- Front Window Washer (2 Nozzles And Sprayer-Type)
- Led Rear License Lamp
- Intermittent Front Wiper (With Mist Mechanism)
- Front Grill (Chrome Plating)
- Power Door Lock
- Illuminations Control Switch
- Shinnng Prevention Room Mirror
- Glove Box
- Drink Holder (Driver’S Seat)
- Door Pocket (The Driver’S Seat / Seat Next To The Driver)
- Bottle Holder (All Doors)
- Front Console Box (Belonging To The Right Field)
- Accessories Socket (Dc12v)
- Fuel Residual Quantity Warning Light
- Interior Lamp
- Rear Headrest
- Information Display
- Sun Visor
- Center Console Pocket (With A Drink Holder)
- Door Lining Garnish
- Retractable Rear Seat (One Unit Type)
- Honda Smart Key System ( Smart Key X 2, ) Push Engine Start / Stop Switch
- Manual Air Conditioner
- Rear Heater Duct
- Rear Seat (Rear Seat Lycra Inning Mechanism )〈 Ultr Seat 〉 Separately Retractable At 6:4 Belonging To Tip Up &Amp; Dive Down System
- Driver’S Seat Height Adjuster (Ratchet Type)
- Glove Rail (Passenger Side)
- Luggage Room Under Pocket ( Large Size)
- Power Window (With Driver’s Seat Switch Illumination/Driver’S Seat Insertion Prevention Mechanism/Key Off Operation Organization)
- Immobilizer (The Ministry Of Land, Infrastructure And Transport, Approval Items)
- Audio (2 Loudspeakers Of Front)
- Audio Aux/USB Port
- Eco-assist (ECON Mode, Coaching Function)
- I-Srs AirBag System (Continuation Capacity Change Type) And Seat Next To The Driver Srs Air Bag System For Driver’S Seats For
- Vsa (Abs+Tcs+ Slip Restraint)
- Abs Belonging To Ebd (Electronic Control Braking Force Distribution System)
- Emergency Stop Signal
- Leech Start Assist Function
- 3 Front Manner Of Preparing Powdered Tea Road Limiters Pre-Tensioner Elr Seat Belt With
- Front Adjuster Bulldog Seat Belt Shoulder Anchor
- 3 Rear Manner Of Preparing Powdered Tea Road Limiters Elr Seat Belt (Right And Left Seat) With
- 3 Rear Manner Of Preparing Powdered Tea Elr Seat Belts (Central Seat)
- General-Purpose Model Isofix Child Sea Troyes Anchorage (Rear Right And Left Seat) (Rear Right And Left Seat)
- Cervical Shock Relaxation Front Seat
- Head Shock Protection Interior
- Driver’S Seat / Seat Next To The Driver Seat Belt Total Lapse Of Memory Warning Buzzer &Amp; Warning Light (Belonging To A Seat Belt Reminder)
- Door Beam
- Child Proof
- Indoor Incombustibility Materials
- Idling Stop System
- Freon Troyes Spoiler
- Electric Power Steering
- One Touch Turn Signal
- Light Forgetting To Switch Off Warning Buzzer
- Parking Brake Release Leaving Warning Buzzer
- Tilt Steering
- Hill Start Assist
Variants, Specs & Prices
Fit 1.3 G F-Package
- Engine Capacity: 1,317 cc
- Engine Type: 4-cylinder in-line DOHC i-VTEC
- Compression Ratio: 13.5
- Bore x Stroke: (73.0 x 78.7) mm
- Fuel Type: Petrol
- Power: 73kW (98 bhp)
- Torque: 119 Nm
- Acceleration: Unknown
- Top Speed: Unknown
- Fuel Consumption: 24.6 km/L
- CO2 Emission: 118 g/km (Manufacturer specs)
Misc. Technical Data:
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive Type: Front-wheel drive
- Dimensions (L x W x H): (3990 x 1695 x 1525) mm
- Wheelbase: 2,530 mm
- Min. Turning Radius: 4,700 mm
- Kerb Weight: 1,030 kg
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 40 L
- Boot/Cargo Capacity: 280 L
- Front Brakes: Ventilated disc
- Rear Brakes: Drum
- Front Suspension: MacPherson strut
- Rear Suspension: Torsion bar
- Halogen Headlights
- Privacy Glass
- Side Mirror Indicator
- Electrical Retractable Side Mirrors
- Auto Climate Control
- Knockdown Rear Seats
- 2 Airbags
- Vehicle Stability Assist
- Smart Key
- Keyless Engine Start
- Econ Mode / Auto Econ Mode
– Promotional Prices (Inclusive of COE)
– 5-Year (or 130,000 KM Mileage) Warranty
– FREE Road Tax
– FREE Car Accessories
– Cheapest New Car Interest Rates
– Flexible Downpayment & Loan Options
Promotional prices are valid till 08 December 2020 only. Terms and conditions apply.
Warranty & Services
Drive with peace of mind. Your brand new car, purchased from Cars & Stars is covered for 5 years or 130,000 km mileage (whichever comes first) by our Workshop Partners. Enjoy a comprehensive warranty coverage.
Through our bank and financial institution partners, getting the most flexible loan and lowest interest rate for your car is an absolute breeze. Drive your dream car and enjoy the best car loan deals from us.
Save yourself from car insurance troubles and hassles by putting your trust on our Car Insurance Services. Let us get you the cheapest and most comprehensive car insurance through our insurance partners.
Get in Touch With Us
At Cars & Stars, we are always here to help and listen to your needs. Your needs are as important as ours. Pick your next step below and/or let us know how you want to be contacted.
Showroom Address: 50 Ubi Avenue 3 Frontier, #01-01/02 Singapore 408866
Operating Hours: 10:00am-6:00pm (Monday-Sunday, Including Public Holidays)